Amy G. Montague joined the law firm of James C. Hardin III, PLLC in 2013. Her practice focuses in the areas of probate and trust administration and litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Amy practiced with the Office of the SC Attorney General, various law firms including another estate planning firm, the estate settlement division of a multi-state bank, as well as with her own firm.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D.
- National Center for Paralegal Training, Paralegal Certification
- The College of Charleston, B.S. Psychology
- The South Carolina State Bar, 1982
- The South Carolina Bar Association
- Wing Haven Board of Directors
- Lowcountry Children’s Center Board of Directors
- Junior League local Board of Directors